Girl was a weekly comic for girls published from 1951 to 1964. It was launched by Hulton Press on 2 November 1951 as a sister paper to the Eagle, and lasted through Hultons' acquisition by Odhams Press in 1959 and Odhams' merger into IPC in 1963. Its final issue was dated 3 October 1964, after which it was merged into Princess.
The lead strip was originally "Kitty Hawke and her All-Girl Air Crew", drawn in full colour by Ray Bailey. The strip proved unpopular - it was felt to be, about a group of women running a charter airline. The strip was not very popular - it was apparently felt to be too masculine - and it was moved to the black and white interior pages, replaced on the cover by the schoolgirl strip "Wendy and Jinx", written by Michael and Valerie Hastings and drawn by Bailey.
Other strips included:
- "Angela Air Hostess", written by Betty Roland and drawn by Dudley Pout (1958-1961)
- "Belle of the Ballet"
- "Claudia of the Circus", written by Geoffrey Bond and drawn by T. S. La Fontaine
- "Flying Cloud", a western strip, written by Charles Chilton
- "Laura and the Legend of Hadley House", Betty Roland and Dudley Pout (1954)
- "Lettice Leefe" - the greenest girl in the school, by John Ryan
- "Lindy Love", written by Ruth Adam and drawn by Peter Kay
- "Pat of Paradise Isle", Betty Roland and Dudley Pout (1953-1954)
- "Penny Starr, written by Peter Ling and Sheilah Ward, 1957
- "Prince of the Pampas", drawn by Dudley Pout (1961)
- "Sally of the South Seas", Don Freeman and Dudley Pout (1961)
- "Susan of St. Bride's" (about a student nurse)
- "Travel Girl", Molly Black and Dudley Pout (1952-52)
- "Two Pairs of Skates", written by Peter Ling and Sheilah Ward (1956-57)
- "The Untold Arabian Nights", written by Geoffrey Bond and drawn by C. L. Doughty
- "Vicky", Betty Roland and Dudley Pout (1954-1958)
- "Yvette", Sylvia Little and [Dudley Pout]] (1952)
- Girl at BritishComics.com
- Girl at 26 Pigs
- Steve Flanagan, Girl Flight! Kitty Hawke and Worrals of the WAAF versus Angela Air Hostess, Gad Sir! Comics, 19 September 2007
- Eagle Times