Originally black and white, it switched first to two-colour (black and - befitting the title - orange) and, from issue 116, boasted a full-colour cover.
- "Ace Eagle" (Reg Perrott)
- "Bruno, Lionel, and Percy Piggins" (Fred Robinson)
- "Brother Bill and Sister Sue" (Ray Bailey)
- "Dickie's Diary" (Ray Bailey)
- "Harbour Pirates"
- "Kaloo, King of the Tigers" (Arthur Mansbridge)
- "Kings of the Air"
- "Lieutenant Daring and Jolly Roger (Roy Wilson, moved over from Sparkler)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.