Laura Watton is an artist and writer based in Cambridge.
She began self-publishing her work in 1995 while still in her early teens. Her earliest work included the still-running Biomecha; this was one of the first British comics to be inspired by Japanese manga and was favourably reviewed in the magazine Anime FX.
- "Black Peace" (published in Cold Sweat)
- "Body Parts" (published in Drop Dead Monstrous)
- Boiled Spoons
- "Different for Girls" (published in Stardust)
- "Pinkaa Fairy" (with Jake Laverde; published in Sugardrops)
- Reluctant Soldier Princess Nami
- "Steaming" (published in Blue is for Boys)
- "Until Death do us Party" (published in The Rising Stars of Manga United Kingdom and Ireland volume 3)
- "Fanzine File", Anime FX issue 7, October, p. 62