Pick & Mix is a two-part anthology series published by Inspired Comics. Part one came out in 2009, part two in 2010.
- "Paperboy" by Charlotte Bailey: Period piece in which a newsboy deals with an unpleasant shopkeeper.
- "U Wot Mayte?" by Laura McNulty (script) and Sammy Borras (art): Two gay boys face off against some rowdy louts.
- "Dead Man" by Stephen Clews (script) and Harry Griffin-Hayes (art): A drug dealer gets in trouble.
- "Strawberry Dream" by Catherine Reda: A girl expresses her love of strawberries.
- "Alley Shopé" by Gemma Sheldrake: A young woman meets an antique dealer.
- "Little Sock Thief" by Charlotte Bailey: A girl finds a gnome stealing her socks.
- "Coffee" by Gemma Sheldrake: A blind woman finds friendship.
- "Like WTF?" by Laura McNulty (script) and Sammy Borras (art): An MMORPG player is confronted with reality.
- "Disposable People" by Sarah Fogg: In a futuristic city a girl questions the treatment of defective clones.
- "Rising Evil" by Harry Griffin-Hayes: Police deal with the apocalypse.