Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Pip Martin drew for comics around the turn of the century, including:
- "Findem and his Friends" (1906), "Uncle Bungle" (1906) and "Prankville Peter" (1907) in Lot-o'-Fun
- "Pyjama Percy and Balmy Bill" (1908-16) in Comic Life
- "The Doings of Dolly" (1909) in Scraps
He may be the Philip Ernest Martin who is listed in the 1911 census as an artist, designer and illustrator, living in Pimlico, London, who was born c. 1865 in Westminster.
- Alan Clark, Dictionary of British Comic Artists, Writers and Editors, The British Library, 1998, p. 107
- Denis Gifford, Encyclopedia of Comic Characters, Longman, 1987, p. 172