- Funny Cuts (1890-1920)
- The World's Comic (1892-1908)
- The Halfpenny Monarch (1894-?)
- The Excelsior Library (1894-?)
- Side Splitters (1894)
- Larks! (1895-1906, originally published by Dalziel Brothers)
- The Coloured Comic (1898-1906)
- The Halfpenny Comic (1899-1906, originally published by George Newnes)
- Best Budget (1902)
- Smiles (1906-1908)
- The Vanguard Library (1907-1910)
- Picture Fun (1909-1920)
The partnership between Trapps and Holmes was dissolved in 1908, after which Trapps continued the business on his own. After the First World War the company fell into debt and was taken over by the Amalgamated Press.
A company called Trapps-Holmes Ltd published Aces High Western Comic in the 1950s. What, if any, this had to do with the original Trapps Holmes is not clear, as George Trapps appears to have died in 1920.
- Alan Clark, Dictionary of British Comic Artists, Writers and Editors, The British Library, 1998, pp. 166-8
- The London Gazette, 27 July 1909, p 5759